There is a match on First and Third Saturday of each month.
- RGPSC shoots on the First Saturday, Caja Del Rio shoots on the Third Saturday.
- The range opens at about 8 am for us to start setting up the stages and get everything organized. Shooter’s meeting is at 10 am, and we’re usually done, everything put away, and scores posted by about 2 pm or 2:30.
The biggest reason we can get the match completed in a timely manner is this: just plain ol’ help! If you plan on shooting with us regularly, please plan on helping with the setup and the tear down.
Another reason we get things done on time (without someone sitting in the stat shack posting scores all day) is the use of Practiscore to score shooters.
- The Match fee is $10 for club members, $15 for non-members.
- The annual club membership is a whopping $30. We renew memberships in January. Anyone can join any time, and you do not need to be a club member (or USPSA member) to compete. You can join the club at any 1st or 3rd Saturday match.
- USPSA members have their classifier scores submitted for National Classification. Club members compete for Annual Awards.
- The Range fee for the City is $6 per day, or $100 for an annual pass. All competitors must sign in at the City Administration office before competing in any match.